



I've always loved September. It means the end of the 'hot' summer and onto school, cool nights, and more yummy things out of the garden.
So I'm back to freezing peaches and nectarines and the kids are back to school.
Life is delicious!!!!
It has been such a busy summer...and I have to admit, I've been feeling tired. Look what is in our yard! David, with the help of whoever he could talk into helping, has been way busy too. He should be more tired than I am.
So now we will stay Warm and cozy!!!
Here's to the Busy Days of Summer and the cool crunch of September.
Happy September!
Looking at pictures of your house and yard makes me happy. And miss it, too. Hope you're all doing great! LOve, Angie
ReplyDeleteJust look at your pictures and you will know what I meant when I say you look like you live a charmed life. Amazing how a few pictures can bring back such powerful memories and such strong homesickness. I just wish I could trade my charmed upbringing with Pat so that he could know how good life truly can be instead of the garbage and trauma he lived with growing up.
ReplyDeleteIt's Superpat just letting all his fan club know that supergirl as well as myself will be atteneding the wedding of Tim and Kat. Supergirl got time off work.com
ReplyDelete