Sleep Smack, anyone?
I guess Becky has upped the ante. While on her trip in Maryland, she talked in her sleep. Oops! We forgot to warn Sophia and her family. Then one morning, Tracy, Sophia's Mom, went to wake them up only she was just in time to see Becky roll over and smack Sophia on the arm. Sophia said "Ow!" I guess Becky was having a dream that people were trying to take her McDonald's toys and was whipping them away with an imaginary piece of cloth. They all laughed at that one . . . but I'm sure Sophia was wondering what was coming next. They did try to put a cushion between them the next night but it took up too much room.
They all had a grand time . . . and at least Becky didn't walk in her sleep. I'm sure they would have never found her if she had headed out the door.
Happy Sleeping, Everyone!!!!!!
Zzzzzzzzzzzz!
No comments:
Post a Comment